GOLD "Legliz, Lekol, Lakay", translates to, "Church, School and Home." The 3 L’s of a young Haitians life. Growing up as a Haitian the only place you allow to go is Church, school and Back to the house, anywhere else was forbidden in the a Haitian Household.
A true Haitian Knows the drill and yes most Haitian went trough that process.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping